- Where do I start?
All serving teams will be sent out from Kautz Field, across from Central Middle School.
- How early do I need to arrive at Kautz?
If you are signed up for a team, show up 30 minutes early. If you are not signed up, come 45 minutes early.
- What are the serving times?
10 a.m. till 1 p.m & 1 p.m. till 4 p.m. – both on Saturday and Sunday, June 10 & 11.
- Can I serve if I fail to sign up?
Yes. Come to Kautz field 45 minutes before the serving time starts to get matched with a project.
- Can I come to the celebration service even if I do not serve?
Yes. Show up at the Kokomo Municipal Stadium (home of the Jackrabbits) at 6 p.m. for the celebration worship service.
- Can I serve on a project not listed in Community HERO?
Yes. You can serve anywhere God leads and places you. We urge you to come to Kautz before you serve so we can send you to serve. We also ask that you share information about your serving with us so we can celebrate your service with the rest of the weekend.
- Can I serve if I don’t use Community HERO?
Yes. Two options:
#1 – find someone who is using HERO and have them sign you up through the “sign up others to join” feature. Or,
#2 – come to Kautz 45 minutes early and be matched with a project.
- How do I sign up to pray for the weekend?
- Will there be food served each day?
Yes. Stop by the tent at the Kokomo Rescue Mission between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. each day for a free sandwich and drink.
- Is it too late for someone to decide to serve?
No. They can sign up anytime prior to the weekend or show up at Kautz field and be matched with a project that day.